Terumo Cardiovascular Group
- About Us
- Terumo Story »
- Core Competencies »
- Technology & Manufacturing Centers
- Terumo Group Websites
Learn About Grant Opportunities
Apply today for a research grant, educational grant, or charitable contribution from Terumo Cardiovascular Group.
At Terumo Cardiovascular Group, we develop, manufacture and distribute medical devices for cardiac and vascular surgery with an emphasis on cardiopulmonary bypass, intra-operative monitoring and vascular grafting. Each year, millions of patients around the world benefit from the use of Terumo CV Group products.
Our parent company, Terumo Corporation, is a global medical device manufacturer focused on cardiac and vascular specialties, hospital products and home health care. Terumo has more than 11,000 associates in 82 sales offices and 17 production facilities around the world.
In addition to Terumo CV Group, a number of Terumo companies focus on cardiac and vascular therapies:
- Terumo Cardiovascular Group Cardiac surgery products, including a full-line of perfusion products, a full line of cannulae, and endoscopic vein harvesting products. Terumo CV Group is the exclusive distributor of Vascutek® vascular grafts in the U.S.
- Vascutek Ltd. A comprehensive line of thoracic, abdominal, and peripheral prosthetic grafts for vascular surgery and vascular access, including the Vascutek Gelweave Valsalva™ Graft (the world's only custom designed graft for aortic root grafting), and an endovascular graft for abdominal aortic aneurysms (not currently available in the U.S.).
- Terumo Interventional Systems Interventional products including the market-leading Glidewire™ Guidewire.
- Terumo Heart, Inc. In February 2007, the DuraHeart™ Left Ventricular Assist System received CE Mark in Europe. In 2008, Terumo Heart received clearance to begin enrollment in the US Pivotal Trial for a Bridge-to-Transplant (BTT) indication.
- Microvention, Inc. Coil embolization therapy devices for the treatment of cerebral aneurysms.
Along with our sister companies, Terumo CV Group embodies Terumo Corporation's commitment to advancing the surgical treatment of cardiovascular disease.